Tag Archives: personal trainers
Our gym-fam is growing! We are seeking talented coaches along 30A, in Santa Rosa Beach or nearby in Destin, to help us expand our class offerings and increase our schedule for our members.
We are now accepting applications for prospective coaches to join our team! Our staff will consider all coaches and trainers with a desire to teach and learn in the name of fitness, this includes training members while having a desire to learn from your fellow coaching staff. Like 2 Chainz said, “Practice makes perfect but nobody’s perfect”, so there’s always room to improve as a coach and trainer. We provide this platform for anyone seeking the chance to grow and hone their skills, all while maintaining a safe, fun and inviting atmosphere for our members. Here’s a quick glance at what we’re looking for! **Strongly Desired
- **CF-L1 Trainers
- No CF-L1 (CrossFit Level 1) required, unless you plan on coaching a CrossFit class, obvi
- Martial Artists, Self Defense & other forms of Contact Sports Trainers
- Yoga, Pilates, Pure Barre, Kettlebells, and other specialties are invited to contact us for consideration
- NO non-compete, you are welcome to train at other fitness centers and/or gyms
- **Olympic Weightlifting Trainers
- Personal Training Opportunity with competitive rate shares
- Part-time for first 30 days (3-10hrs/week)
Not interested in becoming a member of our staff, but still want to use our facility? Both our main floor and our smaller studio space is available to be rented/reserved by qualified coaches for your own personal clients.
Contact us to learn more about how SoWal CrossFit at NWFL Fitness can help you continue to improve as a coach/trainer!